Oportunidade de Trabalho na GLOBAL CITIZEN YEAR.
After a 2-year pilot program in Bahia, Global Citizen Year seeks an entrepreneurial and experienced professional to strengthen our presence in Brazil, by expanding our in-country program, team, and network.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR - BRAZIL
Salvador - BA
The Brazil Program Director will be responsible for implementing the Global Citizen Year program as follows:
1. Design and deliver an exceptional program experience for all stakeholders.
2. Build and lead a high-performing, local team.
3. Oversee efficient local operations.
4. Spearhead partnerships and strategy for sustainable growth in Brazil
5. Leadership on organization-wide initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of cross-sector management experience with domain expertise in international development (Peace Corps or NGO work is ideal) with 3+ years living in Brazil.
Additionally he/she must be:
• Well connected and capable of building a high level, professional network.
• Fluent in the languages, customs and culture of both Brazil and the U.S.
• A U.S. national, or a Brazilian national who has lived/worked/studied in the US for 2+ years.
• Eligible to work in Brazil (i.e. has appropriate local work visa).
• Compensation: Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and comprehensive benefits package.
• Location: Base is flexible within Bahia - Brazil
• Start date: June (with travel to San Francisco in July for all-staff Global Training Summit).
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO APPLY TO THE POSITION: http://globalcitizenyear.org/about/careers/career-opportunities/brazil-program-director/